Minasian & Associates recognizes the four basic elements of professional management by providing you with; a dedicated property manager, a management plan, a comprehensive accounting and record keeping system, and management of vendors and outside contractors.
Over thirty years of experience has involved us in all aspects of real estate; acquisition, development, leasing, property management and sales of all property types; including office and industrial buildings, retail centers, apartments, and single family homes.
Summary of Property Management Services
- Collect rents, deposits, fees and common area charges.
- Pay all bills.
- Maintain 24-hour answering service.
- Regular property inspections.
- Act as focal point for emergency calls.
- Schedule and supervise required maintenance.
- Maintain complete books, accounts and record keeping.
- Manage properties to achieve full occupancy.
- Meet with owner, trustee or partners.
- Follow-up on delinquent accounts.
- Supervise preparation of Notices to Quit and evictions.
- Provide advice and recommendations to owner.
Optional Services, at the request of owner:
- Procure architects, engineers and contractors for modernization or capital improvement work.
- Coordinate work associated with structural defects/failures, fire restoration, soil issues, mold and asbestos remediation, and disasters, either natural or man-made.
- Present petitions to planning or zoning committees and other governmental agencies.